Newcon Responsive Blogger Premium Template

Buchi Okafor | 03:41 | 8 comments

Newcon Magazine/News Responsive Premium Free Blogger Theme.

Newcon template

Newcon Responsive SEO Blogger Template is a Premium template with all the latest features, suitable for a Magazine/News Blogspot Blog. As a premium template you are supposed to pay for it before using it, but you can download and install it for free without removing the Footer Credit.
 Download


FEATURES:
* Highly Responsive
* Fully SEOptimized
* Easily Customized
* D.I.Y Installation
* Mobile Friendly
* Social Sharing
* Fast Loading
* YouTube...

Demo

For installation support and any other form of help concerning this template Click Here or drop a comment below

Visit/Browse this blog daily for other Free Blogger Theme

Category: , , , , ,

BloggerThemeForum (freebloggertheme.com):
Freebloggertheme.com is a Free Blogger Templates Forum for all blogspot bloggers. We provide Responsive, Seoptimized free Blogger templates. For more on templates installation and customizing, blogging tutorials, blogger hacks, SEO optimization tips and tricks visit BloggerThemeForum always!

8 comments:

  1. I have downloaded it but don't know how I will install it to my site www.sanahgist.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obanla fisayo,
    it is very easy to install, first you will have to unzip the file, then extract the xml file to a folder and upload to blogger. Where exactly are you having issue/s, extracting or uploading?.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uploading. I don't know how I will upload it to my blog. I have gone to settings, theme, but no whete for download. Can you please help me with it? Thanks

      Delete
    2. Uploading. I don't know how I will upload it to my blog. I have gone to settings, theme, but no whete for download. Can you please help me with it? Thanks

      Delete
  3. send a message or just drop your email address now on http://facebook.com/freebloggertheme i will help you resolve the issue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quick guide: on your blogger Dashboard click on "Theme" then at the top right of the page you will see "Backup/Restore" click on it and "Choose file" then "Upload". For more support subscribe to or email list or like us on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The element in boy layout section does not appear even if I complete add html element as documentation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shwe Thoon, I think i need to see it to understand what the challenges are. Please get in touch

      Delete